Sunday, December 28, 2008

Two Women who have changed my life

The summer I turned 15 I met 2 women who have changed my life. That summer I became the mothers helper to one lady who has been a friends and support to me since then, July of 09 will make 7 years. At the end of the summer I met her best friend and became a part of her life as well. These two women have been my support through thick and thin, and have never given up on me. When I was down they talked me through things, when I was happy they were excited for me. They have been there for me through everything and fr that I am eternally grateful. When I look at both of these women, I want to be more like them, they are my hero's. This next part is to them.

Dear Amy and Bernae,

Over the past 6 1/2 years I have gotten to know you and your children, and I thank God every day for it. I know that I don't even have to say anything and you already know something is going on. You have accepted me through all of m faults and mistakes. I am not always the brightest of people but you accept and love me just the same. Every day that I am away I miss you and the kids more. There are times that I could get in my car and drive to either of your houses and visit. Every moment I spend with you guys and the kids is a treasure and aways has been. I am so glad that I met bth of you and your children, I don't know how I culd have made it this far without you. I love you both.

No comments:

Post a Comment