Sunday, December 28, 2008

The days of all sorts

Today was one of those days that so many things happened. My uncle Mike left this afternoon to go back to Catalina island, after being here since Christmas Eve. This morning we spent time with him and had fun taking pictures and just talking. After he left family friends came to visit and see me while I am in town. It was nice seeing them and catching up on stuff. In between my uncle leaving and company coming we,as in my mom and the girls had a discussion with my brother telling hi how we feel on some issues (want to know ho I feel read my previous blog). After the company left my mom and ran to CVS and walmart to get some stuff. For the rest of the day we have just been at home relaxing and sch. So overall the day was emotional at times as well as boring at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment