Sunday, December 21, 2008

First few days back in PA

Well I have been in PA the last four days, and well it's good but different. I have seen my best friend and I have got to hang with the family so far. There are many people that I want to see over the next two and a half weeks. Coming back to PA after you have moved half way across the US gives you a different perspective on htings I think. when I was living at home I didn't realize the things that I miss as well as just everything that is different. Living in KS and away from my parents made me grow up. I have to make my own decisions and when I make a choice there is nobody there to prevent me from making a bad choice. If I make the decision I will have to live with the consequences. Each day of my life I live with depression and I am learning how to deal with it as an adult who isn't always sheltered from reality. This is a short entry but I dont really have much to say, that is what is going on in my life now.

No comments:

Post a Comment