Saturday, December 27, 2008

Having Trouble understanding a sibling

My brother and I are 18 months apart and when we were kids we were best friends, but as adult we are both very different. My brother made a comment to me before I moved to kansas 6 months ago, saying "why cant we have a normal brother sister-brother relationship and be able to talk about things?" So when I left I made it a goal to work on that. Well I have given 100% for the most part, and he is giving like 10% at most. When I call he doesnt answer, when I text he doesnt respond, and never does he make an effort. I feel like I just want to stop trying, because I cant be the only one making an effort and him not working towards it at all. I have been in PA since the 18th and he has been at his girlfriends 90% of the time. I have been at home and available to talk, hang out, or whatever, and he never comes home or is there. Maybe it is just me but it is hard to have a relationship with a person who doesnt even what to be around you or your family. Well I am tired, and so I will try and get to bed and get a good nights sleep. I will post pictures and stuff about my uncles visit tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment